Thursday, February 22, 2018

X's and O's and the February Daily Diary kit

Hello again!

Did you join us for last night for the reveal of our March kit?

I am so excited to receive and to start crafting with that cute kit but until then I have another project to share with you.

Today's project features the So Sweet Daily Diary kit and our new little kitty.

This kitty was part of a birthday gift for one of my kids and is now well-loved by the whole family. His name is Crookshanks, named after the cat in the Harry Potter movies.


I used some household items and 6x6 papers from the kit to trace and then cut out the circles on my page. I also sketched an X and cut that out, using it as a template for the x's on the page. I added some detail to those pieces with a Sharpie pen. 


I layered the X's and O's with other patterned papers from the kit, then added Simple Stories washi tape strips, some enamel hearts and a few Pebbles rub-ons. 


Have a wonderful day and thanks for stopping by Noel Mignon! ♥

No comments: