Friday, February 2, 2018

Sisters: February So Sweet Classic Kit

Hi all!  Sarah here with a layout using February's classic kit.  I love all of the hearts and pinks in this kit and it was great to be able to use it with a sweet picture of my girls.  This picture is just a random day in our kitchen and Layla went up to Caylan and said, "Pick me up!"  And she did and they stood there hugging for a few minutes.  Such a sweet moment and I'm so happy I was able to capture it.



I can't explain how much I love the brick paper with the pink heart on it.  It's perfect!  I made sure not to cover too much of it so you can see the heart clearly.


I used the Tim Holtz distress ink from the kit to ink the edges of all of my paper layers and it adds the perfect little pop of hot pink.


I had a sticker that had a large "2" on it that I've had in my stash for YEARS and I was so happy to be able to use it here.  


I used a strip from one of the papers to ground my layers and picture and used the Thickers for my title.  Chipboard pieces and heart gems help to finish it off.

Thank you guys so much for joining me today!  Please show us how you're using your February kits in the FaceBook group!