Thursday, November 2, 2017

pumpkins and the Apple Crisp kit

Good morning!

Today I have one more project to share using the Apple Crisp Daily Diary kit before I dig into my new Home Sweet Home kit.

One of my favorites from the Apple Crisp kit was the Jillibean Soup alphas. I decided to use the alphas a focal point on my page:


I trimmed about 1/4" off each edge of my white cardstock and mounted it onto a piece of patterned paper from the Apple Crisp Classic Kit paper pack. I added some spray mist and then added my "pumpkins" letters across the bottom edge. From there I added the patterned paper strip and a piece of washi tape from my craft stash and then added two more rows of alphas. 


I added my photos over the top of the Jillibean alphas and tucked a journaling card under the edge of one of my photos. I also used the flower diecuts and some enamel dots. 


This cute little star was cut from the Jillibean Soup paper included in the Daily Diary kit. I cut it out and added the little button to the center. I finished off my page with a Fancy Pants puffy sticker. 

No comments: