Monday, November 13, 2017

{41 and Blessed} Layout with the "Home Sweet Home" Classic Kit

Happy Monday!  It's Meridy again.  I have a layout to share with the "Home Sweet Home" Classic Kit and it's rich autumn colors.  Today I'm sharing a layout of my birthday 2016.

The colors in my photos are really rich and deep, so the colors in this month's kit complimented them wonderfully!  I started with a neutral cream background since the photos are so colorful, and just added patterned paper in small amounts.  I really like the way the dark maroon paper grounds the photos. 


I LOVE pumpkin spice lattes, so I was drying to use the stamp set in this month's kit, and since they got me a PSL for my birthday, it was the perfect embellishment for this layout!  I added a chipboard circle and gemstone brad to dress up my stamped, paper pieced image.


Next, I went to work on the title.  I mixed and matched Thickers from this month's kit with the word "blessed" fussy cut from a patterned paper, along with an alphabet stamp and a couple of word stickers from my stash.  I dressed it up with a couple of rub ons and some chipboard stickers.


Next, I added the little "pumpkin spice" coffee cup chipboard sticker towards the bottom of the layout, another gemstone brad, and a couple of stamped sentiments.  And that waps up my layout for today!!!  Thank you for stopping by!






No comments: