Monday, October 9, 2017

{Family 2016} layout with the "Apple Crisp" Classic Kit

Hello friends!  It's Meridy here with you today.  I have a layout to share with you this week featuring some mixed media and the "Apple Crisp" Classic Kit.  This layout is featuring photos of our Thanksgiving dinner in 2016.


For this layout, I started with the BEAUTIFUL Prima papers from the Autumn Moon line.  They are just gorgeous! 


 The left side of my layout features my 2 favorite pictures from Thanksgiving dinner.  I really enjoyed layering up different textures and media for this side of the layout.  I started with the dimensional leaves in the kit, then added some of the twine.  Next I stamped a few images directly onto the layout.  


I also splattered some of the beautiful stain that came in this month's kit across the corners of the page, right over my embellishment clusters.  


The right hand side of my layout features an 8x10 collage.  I find this is a great way to add multiple photos to a layout without making it feel cluttered.


I finished off this page with a strip of glitter washi and a cute cluster of embellishments from the great selection in this month's kit.  I love that everything in my Noel Mignon kits work so well together.  I used some crystal dots, paper leaves, a paper bow, some printed die cuts, and a few puffy stickers.


And that wraps up my layout this week, with a touch of mixes media.  Thanks for stopping by!!!