Thursday, September 21, 2017

Last fall in Ruidoso

One of my favorite quick trips is to Ruidoso, New Mexico.

It's only a few hours' drive from us and is a nice breath of fresh air (quite literally) and such a beautiful and peaceful place.

We traveled to Ruidoso for a gymnastics meet for my oldest daughter and rented a cabin to stay in while we were there. I took advantage of the beautiful surroundings and got some new pictures of my girls there.

Looking at this picture of my kids at a park in Ruidoso makes me a little antsy to head back to those forested hills.


I used a variety of papers from the Study Guide Classic kit, stacking the strips on top of one another and then added that cute ruler sticker. I tucked a little tab sticker under my photo to add my date. 

The kit is great for back to school but the beautiful floral I thought was perfect for fall and goes well with my photo. 


I once again used my black Sharpie on the chipboard alphas to get the look I wanted for my page. 

I added some cardstock star stickers and a couple of beautiful paper flowers from the kit. 

The Jillibean Soup paper with the library cards was a sheet I used on a few projects. I like how it adds just a little more color to my page, but in small doses. 


It's the last day of summer. 

I hope that it's a great one for you!


No comments: