Monday, July 17, 2017

{Crazy Cousins} with the "High Five" Daily Diary Kit

Hello friends!  Happy Monday!  It's Meridy here and I have a 12x12 layout to share with you today.  I am using the "High Five" Daily Diary Kit and the paper pack add on for today's layout.   I am so happy to be using all of these bright summery colors this month, so I found some bright summery pictures to use on today's layout.


I started with the background papers and stitched them down to add some texture to the layout.  Next, I started layering the patterned paper behind the photos, building up to the "Be Happy" bingo card.


Next, I pulled a variety of different embellishments from the kit, including enamel dots (from an older Noel Mignon kit), the puffy sticker labels, some sequins, and Thickers to spell "100%".  I used these embellishments to create a couple of clusters, one on either side of the strip of photos.  I added a little journaling, and that wrapped up the layout!


Thanks for stopping by the blog today!  I would love to see what you made with your Noel Mignon kit this month on Instagram #NoelMignon.