Monday, May 15, 2017

{Went to Bed Age 9...} Layout with the Spring Fling Daily Diary Kit

Hello friends!  First off, I wanted to remind everyone that subscriptions for July-December 2017 are only open through today, so if you would like to sign up to sub to Noel Mignon kits, today is your last chance to do that for another 6 months.  


And now for my layout using the Spring Fling Daily Diary Kit and the 12x12 paper add on.  I really love the color schemes in the products this month.  I am really excited about all of the navy in the various paper lines lately, so the navy floral paper is the foundation of today's layout. 


I had a lot of fun fussy cutting floral elements from papers in this month's kit.  I mixed those cuts with a few of the chipboard stickers, and a flair button, to build up my embellishment clusters.


I also used a few different 3x4 project life cards to add more layers to the layout.  Once I mixed in a couple of Thickers from my stash, I was able to use some of the mini letter stickers to finish off my titles.  I covered one of the wood veneer half circles with paper and stamped a few sentiments on it before placing  it on the top right of my layout. Finally, I added a little bit of journaling to the journaling card on the right hand side of my layout. 



That wraps up my layout share for today! Thank you for stopping by.





No comments: