Saturday, May 13, 2017

Spring Fling- flinging embellishments all over the place! ;)

Happy Mother's Day Weekend! 

I have a lovely layout using the Spring Fling kit for you this morning... this kit is so versatile! I love that it is soft and feminine but also spunky and bright! I wanted to go more spunky for this layout of my middle daughter. 



I was inspired by an odd shaped scrap of paper laying on my table to make this sunbeam embellishment. The yellow paint in the kit was the perfect accent between the rays, too! 


I loved playing with all the fun embellishments in this kit and just scattering them along the side with a few painted hearts. Outlining them all in black made them pop off the page! 



This is the perfect weekend to treat yourself! Head on over to the website and pick up something lovely for yourself!   (And there are four Spring Fling kits left! woohoo!)



No comments: