Thursday, May 4, 2017

Seriously Cute

I don't know about y'all but I love the Spring Fling kit! It is full of bright and beautiful colors and patterns perfect for so many projects. The mix of embellishments is so great. I always love that about Noel's kits. 


I started by mounting the white cardstock on the pretty blue. I added some mist and then a strip of cute washi tape and the heart covered tear strip from the bottom of a sheet of patterned paper. I added my photo above the strips of tape and paper. 


I freehand cut some hearts from various patterned papers in the kit and added them to the left of my photo, some with foam adhesive to vary the height of the hearts. I added the cute birdie sticker and miscellaneous hearts of different textures. Have I mentioned the great mix of embellishments? I love them. 


One of my favorite parts of this kit is the pretty sheer polka dotted ribbon. 

I used a strip of white cardstock from what I trimmed for the background of my page and accordion-folded the ribbon slightly and adhered it to the paper strip with small staples. I then added that below my photo block. 


I thought that these "Hey Hey Hey" stickers were so cute that I wanted to include them as part of the title of my page. 

The designers have shared some great projects so far this week. I hope that you are enjoying all you've seen!

Have a fantastic day.

No comments: