Wednesday, May 3, 2017

Easter layout with the Spring Fling DD kit

Hey guys! This month I got to play with the Spring Fling Daily Diary kit which makes me so happy because there are so many fun elements in this kit like the puffy stickers and the wood veneer half circles! Because there were fun bright colors and florals in this kit I used it to create a couple pocket pages with my Easter photos and they paired wonderfully.
I used a couple of the 4x6 cards in the kit and also made one with the 6x6 papers for my first page. I thought about changing my 3x4 photos to black and white but after seeing how that looked I went back to color. Sometimes you have to play around with your photos in order to decide what you like best!
Those Elle's Studio cards are probably my favorite ones from the kit. I loved the multicolored polka dot card that paired perfectly with my egg decorating photos!
And with that, another Whitlow family holiday is 'in the books'!

No comments: