Friday, May 12, 2017

Don't Grow Up - May Spring Fling Daily Diary Kit

Hi!  Sarah here with this week's challenge layout.  This week, we are challenging everyone to document something Spring-y.  Is that a word???  I have these two pictures of my girls, who brought home these GORGEOUS spring photos from school.  I can't even....

 
I really wanted to use the "Don't Grow Up It's A Trap" piece from the Dear Lizzy Thicker set.  Because really....kids grow up way too fast!  I layered up my photos with some of the neutral 6x6 papers from the kit.  


The Jillibean Soup wire words were perfect for this layout since it's about some school pictures.  I used both of them on the layout, one for each kid!  From the 6x6 papers, one of them had a strip of numbers, so I used a small epoxy sticker (not in the kit) and made two little flair badges to signify their ages.


The Elle's Studio ampersand card was the perfect base for the Thicker title and a great place for my journaling as well.  I added some washi and Jillibean Soup puffy stickers to help highlight the photos around the title.


Some more of the Thickers and sequins (not in the kit) helped to finish off the layout.

Thanks so much for joining me today.  I can't wait to see how you will take on the challenge this week to scrap something about the spring!!!


No comments: