Monday, May 29, 2017

{CWE PTSA} Layout with the "Spring Fling" Daily Diary Kit

Happy Memorial Day, for those of you living in the USA!  

If you like scrapping patriotic events, Memorial Day parties, 4th of July festivities, or military photos, Noel has a Limited Edition "All Star" Kit.  This is not a monthly kit, but can be purchased separately via this link.  


I wanted to share that beautiful kit, before jumping into my layout for today!

It's Meridy here, I am sharing a 12x12 layout that I created with the "Spring Fling" Daily Diary Kit.  This is the last layout I made with this kit, and I created it using leftover scraps and bits and pieces.

I used a couple of pictures from the beginning of last school year, I paired them with coordinating patterned papers from the Daily Diary Kit and the paper add on pack.  Since I didn't have very many papers left, I used 2 branding strips across the top along with the yellow and white washi from the kit.


After I choose which papers to use, I began to arrange them on the layout, I used the striped paper as the anchor for my design and built up from there.  I used the "Hello" chipboard and the "you got this girl" 3x4 card as sort of a sub title.  I also added some flair from a previous kit, and fussy cut the "less Monday" & "more Friday" from a paper in this month's kit.


I did have to use some alpha stickers from my stash for my "CWE PTSA 2016-2017" title.  They matched the rest of the layout really well, so I decided to use them.  There was a cute 4x6 card with pencils in this month's kit.  I wanted to use it on this layout, but I was running out of room, so I decided to fussy cut the pencils from the card, pop them up with pop dots, and use them as embellishments!  I love how they turned out.


Thank you so much for stopping by today!  Have a great week.  See you next week where I'll be using the "Dive In" kit!




2 comments:

Unknown said...

another great layout!! plus you were able to do one about yourself! us moms don't do that enough....

Meridy said...

Thank you :)