Thursday, May 11, 2017

County Fair Memories

Hello!

It's Becky here with you today to share some county fair memories with you.

Going to the fair is one of our favorite things to do each year.

Because we are homeschooling right now we can go during the day when the crowds are smaller. Another bonus of going so early in the day is that we get in free!

This layout using the Spring Fling classic kit  shows some of our favorite things about the fair. If you asked my kids they would probably agree on one thing: funnel cake!


The grid patterned paper was perfect for using as a background for this page. I added the pictures in a grid format as well. I had to add some ink splotches like I always do. I have tried to keep a page totally clean and just can't seem to do it ☺


There is always a fun mix of alphas in Noel's kits. I used a combination of word and alpha stickers in my title for a fun effect on the page. 



I love to use little phrase stickers on my layouts and this kit has lots of them! 


As always, the Spring Fling kit has a fun variety of embellishments in lots of sizes and textures. I loved the mix of a big title with the tiny wooden stars and other shapes. 


The little Dear Lizzy flags were one of my favorite parts of the Spring Fling Classic kit. They add such a fun, festive flair to a project. 

Thanks for stopping in today! 

No comments: