Wednesday, April 19, 2017

Goofy's Kitchen

Hey guys, Michelle here! This week I'm playing with "The Happiest" kit, the limited edition kit from last month (only ONE kit left!!). I love every bit of this kit & can't wait to create more layouts with it! 

For now I've started on a Disney album from a trip we took to Disneyland in 2015. I decided to go with a 9x12 album for this trip since I knew I needed a bit more space than the 6x8 size that I typically like to use. And I'm planning on mixing in pocket pages with traditional layouts. I love using pocket pages for trip albums because I'm able to add lots of photos & don't feel like I need to leave some out because of limited space.
The first night we were there we went to Goofy's Kitchen for dinner. SO much fun and great food :) So first I created a traditional page. This is the first time I've played with the 9x12 size and I really liked it.
 
Then I used a pocket page for the rest of the photos from the dinner. I ended up grabbing a 4x6 card from the last Disney kit Noel Mignon had.
When you take photos at places like Disneyland where there are lots of people, it's nearly impossible to not have strangers in your background. But sometimes they're in a spot that is less than desirable like the photo below:
See that kid just to the right of Minnie? Well, rather than messing with Photoshop to try and crop him out I simply used some of my embellishments to cover him up. I do this a *lot* with my Disney photos! 
Word phrase stickers to the rescue!! 

And here are my 2 pages together as they'll look in my album:

No comments: