Wednesday, April 26, 2017

Game Day

Hey all! Are you all having fun playing with the Let's Get Lost kits?? They're pretty amazing! Today I'm sharing a simple & clean layout from my daughter's first tball game along with a coordinating pocket page. Oh my gosh, these little ones playing ball are the cutest!!
I was inspired by this layout that I found on Pinterest & used the mountain papers in the kit to create a similar design. Not only do I like those little mountains but it's fitting since I live in the PNW :)

After that I took a Project Life pocket page (design A) and cut it in half vertically so I was left with 2-4x6 slots and 2-3x4 slots. I used that for the few extra photos I had from that day. I could have created a 2 page spread but I like doing this because it adds visual interest to my scrapbooks when you're flipping through the album and there's different sized pages. 
I used cards from the daily diary kit along with more alphas from the classic kit. You can see I also added one of those tab stickers along the side of my pocket page.
Note: the chipboard alphas from the classic kit are not very sticky (like most thickers). Make sure that you secure them somehow, either with stitching like I have on these pages or with a thin line glue stick (I like the one from Stampin' Up!). Otherwise you'll find a mix of alphas at the bottom of your page protector!


1 comment:

Unknown said...

I love the simple, clean design of your page!