Tuesday, April 4, 2017

Camping Trip using Let's Get Lost Daily Diary

Have you checked out the kits for this month?!  I was so excited as soon as I saw them that I chose to grab both the daily diary and classic and get some of my travel/camping photos scrapped. I will be sticking mostly to my daily dairy kit, but will more than likely intermingle a bit of the classic as the month goes on :)

This layout uses only the daily diary kit except the background cardstock which is from the classic kit.  This layout will serve as a title page of sorts since I plan to scrap the rest of our camping trip project life style. 



The pattern paper is a few of the 6x6 papers and a 4x6 card.  I decided to play with circles and used a compass to draw circles in pencil and then cut them out.  I layered them behind my photos and then added the last green circle to a few die cuts over the bottom of the larger photo.   



 I  finished off my layout by placing enamel dots and chipboard stars in a visual triangle around my layout.  The center of the paper flower was pretty bulky so I replaced it with another enamel dot. 



 Thanks for stopping by the blog.  Come back tomorrow for more inspiration using the Let's Get Lost kits. 



No comments: