Wednesday, March 22, 2017

Hangin' at the ballfield!

Hey guys, today I'm playing with the Delightful Daily Diary Kit and a little bit of the Happy Together Classic Kit. I will often 'shop' from previous kits if I'm looking for a particular embellishment or certain colored paper. I didn't have much left from the Happy Together kit but I did manage to grab the red/pink striped paper that added a nice little hint of contrast for the background of my layout.
I also added some of the alphas from both kits for my title. You may notice that I altered a "T" to make an "L"...I've used this alpha set so many times that it was bound to happen that I'd run out of letters! I'm ok with it not being perfect - embrace the imperfection!!

I loved the cork clouds & they tied in perfectly with the cloud paper from the classic kit. I used red line tape to hold it in place and it seems to be holding well so I'm keeping my fingers crossed! 
And I couldn't resist using that gorgeous pink ribbon along the bottom of my page. Originally I thought about tying a bow but was worried that it would add too much bulk to my page. So I opted for the 'messy' look that I've done before on pages...no rhyme or reason, I simply add some adhesive, press the ribbon down, & the stitch to keep it set on the page.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

This is such a great page, one of my favorite designs of yours. I really like how you did the stitching, too.

Kirsty Vittetoe said...

Super fun layout!