Friday, March 31, 2017

February 2017 Project Life - March DD Kit: Delightful

Hi!  Sarah here with another project life spread for this year, February!  I loved using up lots of the "lovey" things from the kit to highlight February.




For the title card, I again used a stamped 3x4 card that a friend made for me.  I also layered it up with a coffee sleeve from Starbucks and added a transparent circle from Freckled Fawn (not included in the kit).  I also added a wood veneer label with the month on it.


On the right side of the top, I used a 3x4 card with the word "you" on it and added some stickers to it to highlight that my daughter Layla received the Character of the Month for her class.  


For the center, I documented my dog Brody's birthday...my sweet boy turned 14.  Next is a journaling card where I wrote about Chipotle opening up in our town.  I had a card from the restaurant that I cut out the circles from to add to the card.  I added a sticker to a picture of my daughter Caylan and I.  


For the bottom, I have a picture of myself cross-stitching and watching Vikings.  I used a banner die cut, a Carta Bella sticker and a flair badge (all from the kit).  And I used some letter stickers from my stash.  I finished off the left side with my daughter's Valentines they gave out at school this year: Moana and Descendants.


For the right side, I started with Caylan's first overnight sleepover!  I used a couple of Freckled Fawn chipboard pieces.  I had run out of cards and paper, so I needed to use some 6x6 papers from my stash.


The photo on top is of the book fair at school, where I volunteered.  I used the diamond die cut to journal about it.  I also saw Fifty Shades Darker with some friends so I added the ticket stub to the awesome 3x4 card from the kit and added a feather from Freckled Fawn.


There is also a yummy Denny's picture and a funny picture of Layla wearing two robes one day.  I added some of the word strip stickers to them.


And finally, on the bottom, I documented a fun charity event I attended with my friends.  We all had movie themed tables and our was "How to Train Your Dragon" so we were all vikings.  I included a group picture with the ticket along the bottom and a picture of me with my two best friends at the table, along with a chipboard banner and sticker.

Thanks so much for stopping by today!  I can't wait to see what you are making with your March kits!!!


No comments: