Monday, February 20, 2017

{Happy Girl} with the Happy Together Classic Kit

Hello Noel Mignon fans!  If you were at the March kit reveal party on Facebook last night, you know we are up for some beautiful creations coming your way with next month's kit...but for now, I'm still getting plenty of layouts out of my 'love-ly' February "Happy Together" Classic Kit!!!

This week the design team is going to use the February kit for layouts and projects that are NOT Valentine's related.  The Noel Mignon kits are so versatile, that you can use them for all sorts of topics and themes in your scrapbooking, cardmaking, and pocket pages.

I decided to make a page for my daughter's 9th birthday party this week.


I was able to use the "Happy Together" Classic Kit, although her party didn't have anything to do with Valentine's Day.  It took place in the middle of July, and was Parisian themed.  But the colors of the paper and embellishments matched my photos perfectly!

I really loved the different textures in this month's kit, I used chipboard, embroidered lace ribbon, and cardstock die cuts as embellishments on my layout.  I even added in a few self adhesive sequins from a previous Noel Mignon kit.


I embellished my title with another chipboard sticker, one of the CUTE glittered bows, a flair button,  and painted the wood veneer "Happy" pink to match the colors in the layout.  I used the black Thickers that came in this month's kit for my title and continued using the adhesive lace ribbon and sequins to keep the layout looking cohesive.


I finished off my layout with a piece of vellum for my journaling, pink stitching around the entire page, a paper ribbon with part of the branding strip on the upper right hand side of the layout, and a few light pink mist splatters.



Thank you so much for stopping by!  I would love to see what you are working on with your Noel Mignon kit over on our Member's Facebook Page, so please stop over and post your creations.  

No comments: