Sunday, December 18, 2016

Week 19 | Oh What Fun Daily Diary kit

One week until Christmas!  How is everyone doing today?  Wendy here to share a new challenge and some inspiration for the week.  I'm going to be baking cookies so in between the batches I hope to be crafting (and resting).  This week your challenge is the "All the Trimmings" challenge - Use three different types of embellishments.


I printed these pictures out and decided to scrap them right away, I am scrapping out of order, but at least I am working in my PL album!


How about 3 different types of embellishments on one card?  I've used the Echo Park layered stickers, wood veneer, and some tiny red gems I had in my stash.  I've also used stickers and an overlay on other parts of my page.


So take a minute from your hectic Christmas schedule and do a little scrapping, just don't forget to share what you have created on the FB page!


No comments: