Monday, December 26, 2016

{Christmas Eve Traditions} with the "Oh What Fun" Classic Kit

Happy Day After Christmas!  I hope you are all relaxing and enjoying your family and gifts.  Hopefully you got some scrappy gifts!  I'm sharing a layout of our Christmas Eve traditions, using the "Oh What Fun" Classic Kit...



I enjoyed creating this title space with the various alpha stickers, stamps, and the "santa's coming" label sticker from the kit.  


I had lots of pictures to use on this layout and 3 different traditions that I wanted to document.  So I decided to use the red glitter Thickers that came in this month's kit to number the different traditions, then describe them in the journaling space on the right hand side of the layout.



I used various embellishments to fill in areas around the photos with small clusters for a little added interest.  I also used some branding strips to ground the bottom of the page.


I finished off the layout with the red Studio Calico color mist spray from the kit sprinkled with a few of the gold Heidi Swapp sequins.  Thank you for stopping by today!!!  I would love to see some of your creations with the "Oh What Fun" Classic Kit over at our Noel Mignon members FB page.







No comments: