Tuesday, November 22, 2016

Traditions with the "All Fall" Daily Diary Kit

Hello, Lynn here with another fall pocket page using this month's "All Fall" Daily Diary Kit.  Our challenge this month is "Traditions". We are to showcase a Thanksgiving or Holiday tradition. My showcase is in the form of journaling and then I will share Thanksgiving pics next week. Here's my page using more Simple Stories "Hello Fall" products.
 Here's the title card - I used one of the fun Simple Stories paper clips to embellish the title card.
Love the adorable fox included in this collection.
I printed my photos using the Collect App.
Here's my journaling about my family's Thanksgiving Traditions. Next week I'll document current Holiday photos!
Here's the final card.
Here's my last two weeks side by side using the Simple Stories "Hello Fall" collection.
Thanks so much for stopping by and we all wish you a very Happy Thanksgiving!! Can't wait to see all your Holiday photos!!

No comments: