Tuesday, November 8, 2016

It's All Fall Ya'll!!

Hi Everyone, Lynn here with a pocket page using this month's "All Fall" Daily Diary Kit. There are a few of these amazing kits left in the shop so get 'em while you can - there is a TON of Fall themed product in these kits!! Our challenge this week is called Pumpkin Patch. The challenge is to used patches of paper and incorporate stitching on our projects. Here's my page.
I did some stitching on a few of the cards starting with the title card.
Here's more close ups. The colors of these cards go perfectly with my fall tree pictures. How fun is this card ...
I stitched through the title of the next card.
I added some wonky stitching on the next card.
For the patch part of the challenge I layered copies of the same photo to look like patchwork.
Here's my final card. I used one of the chipboard leaves to add some dimension.
Thanks for stopping by today and I hope you have a great week!!! 

No comments: