Wednesday, November 2, 2016

Falloween: Good Morning, Vietnam!

This week's challenge is a simple, but fun one! It's the "3-1" Challenge. The number 31 comes from the date of Halloween, of course, but we are using it in a different way this week ... use three of one thing and one of another on your project.

Here is what I came up with!

GOOD MORNING, VIETNAM!

My son loves anything to do with the army. He collects all kinds of army-issued supplies from second-hand stores ... so it was no surprise to me last year, when he put together his own costume for Halloween and dressed as the Robin Williams' character from the movie "Good Morning, Vietnam."


He wore the army shirt his grandpa gave to him and then put his headphones on. Quick and easy costume!


I could have ran with the army theme for this page, but I chose to focus on the Fall colors instead. I adore the Echo Park "Fall is In the Air" paper and chipboard pieces that were included in the Falloween kits this past month.


For my three of something and one of something, I used three of the felt flowers that came in the kit and one of the clips. As "extra credit" I also used three of the wood buttons from the Daily Diary kit.


I used the wood Thickers from the Classic Kit combined with green thickers I had in my stash. I love mixing fonts for my titles! It always turns out so cute!


I hope you have enjoyed seeing my "Falloween" pages this month on the blog. I created a few extras that I have been showcasing on my personal blog, and if you are interested, I would love it if you'd come by to check them out! (You can click through to my blog here.)

I'll be back next week with some new creations using the NEW "All Fall" kit. I can't wait! 

See you then!




No comments: