Thursday, November 24, 2016

Documenting Week 45 with 2 Kits!

Happy Thursday! Danielle here today and I have Week 45 of my Project Life to share with you! I did something a little different this week. I mixed the ends of my Noel Mignon Falloween & All Fall Kit to create this spread. Look at how perfectly these 2 kits blended together!


I love to add inserts, so here are photos of the entire spread with it and without it.


On a few of my cards, I added some stickles from my stash in the colour "Orange Peel" to add a little bling to this week. I also stapled a piece of the orange & black gingham ribbon to my date card. I love little bits sticking out from my pages!


How cute are those witch legs? I added them behind my photo, so they too, could also stick out of the top of my page. I layered lots of die cuts and stickers on my photos this week.


Here is the insert I created this week. I used a piece of white cardstock and adhered my photos and journal cards, then trimmed it down. Next I put it in an 8.5 x 11 page protector. I used a binder clip on the bottom to hold it in place, then used my ATG gun to add adhesive along the edge and stuck my ribbon down (front & back). I used my sewing machine to stitch the ribbon down. Then I took my scissors and trimmed away the excess page protector!


I used my hot glue gun to adhere the fabric flowers and rubber charms to the outside of the page, for some added texture.


Here are some close ups







How are you making out on your Project Life 2016?

No comments: