Sunday, October 9, 2016

Planning with the Buttons and Bows Daily Diary kit

Good morning everyone, Wendy here today to share some planning details to get you off to a great week!  I have been away so I wasn't able to play with the amazing Falloween kits yet, but there are so many goodies in the Buttons and Bows kit I am still going strong.


When the planner trend first began I wanted nothing to do with it!  I've had a planner for years and it is full of appointments, to do lists, kids schedules, etc...  and I didn't see why anyone had the time or wanted to add any more confusion to their planners.  But I bought one at Michaels (yes, with my 50%) off coupon one day, and it sat, and sat, and sat...

One day, I didn't have time to create a page, but I really needed to de-stress and so I grabbed some leftover pieces laying out on my desk and I stuck them down and I wrote a few thoughts I was having.  Poof, I was a planner addict!  I have been recording my thoughts, hopes and dreams, and even disappointments in my planner ever since and I love that I can look back and see what I was going through and how I was feeling.  So if you haven't given the planner trend a try, check it out again, but do it your way, you might actually find you love it!



This week, your challenge is the Scraplift challenge - scraplift a Noel Mignon member or Design Team Member!  Don't forget to let us know who you scraplifted and what caught your attention in the original design.  

I have been away for 2 weeks, so I wasn't able to participate in this challenge, but I will see you next week with a new kit and a new challenge!


No comments: