Tuesday, October 11, 2016

Member Scraplift with the Falloween Daily Diary Kit

Hello and Happy Tuesday! Lynn here with a pocket page using this month's "Falloween" Daily Diary Kit.  There are a few of these kits left and they are well worth it. This month's kits can be used for BOTH Fall and Halloween projects. The Design Team's theme this week is to scraplift another design team member or a Noel Mignon Member. I chose to scraplift a Noel Mignon member Brenda Becknell. I created a Fall themed pocket page.
I used Brenda's layout below as my inspiration for my title card.
Here's a close up of my title card. I used a title in place of Brenda's photos.
This is such a lovely time of year, especially here in New England. The humidity is gone, the air quality is much better and the Fall colors are spectacular. The leaves here are just starting to turn so I look forward to photographing the seasonal transition. This month's kit couldn't be more perfect to showcase the highlight of the season. Here's more close ups of my cards. I printed all my photos with the Instax printer. I love the cute polaroid style of the photos. 
I used lots of stickers and some enamel dots from my stash to embellish my cards. 
Here's more close ups.
I stapled my photos to the cards. This allows for hidden journaling, especially nice if your journaling is more personal. I chose not to journal but I'm still able to peek under the photos for a sentiment.
As always Lola is on my pages! She is my 6 month old Cockapoo puppy and is so adorable!

Here's the last few close ups.

Thanks again to Brenda Becknell for your inspiration. Stay tuned for more scraplifting this week by the design team. 
Have a great week and I'll see you next week with another pocket page with the Falloween Daily Dairy Kit!!

No comments: