Friday, October 14, 2016

Family // member scraplift

Hey guys, Michelle here with another member scraplift! I've been playing with the fabulous Falloween kits over the last week and it's really getting me even more into the fall mood!! I'm finding ways to document the Fall season including a family photo shoot we had in the park last week. Many of the leaves have turned and are beginning to fall and it makes for gorgeous photos! 

Today I'm scraplifting Noel Mignon member Kristina Corzatt MacKeen and here is her layout:
I love a collage or grouping of photos on a page so this one popped out at me when I was looking for someone to scraplift. And here's what I came up with:
I kept the same basic design of the layout, just changing title placement and some embellishments. Falloween classic kit had the perfect colors to compliment my family photos!

No comments: