Wednesday, August 3, 2016

Vintage Charm Kits: Always Having Fun

Hi! Jana Eubank here. I have my very first project to share with you today using the Vintage Charm Classic Kit. I've been loving this kit! I haven't been able to stop scrapping with it! I'm especially having fun with deliriously beautiful gold mist that is included!

ALWAYS HAVING FUN

My favorite part of this page is the column of butterflies flying up the center of the page. I added a few diamond-shaped stickers and gold paint splatters to emphasize their movement. A couple of the butterflies are "resting" on the gold circular tags included with the kit.


At the top of the page, I created a little cluster using the vellum tape strips, cut apart flags, and stickers from the Vintage Charm Daily Diary Kit.


To the left of the butterflies I placed a journal block that I created using a scrap of notebook-looking paper from my stash that I punched with a notebook-edge border punch. At the bottom, I placed more word stickers and an arrow clip.


Lately, I've been loving longer titles. The gold thickers in this kit are the perfect size for spelling out a longer title!



Thanks so much for coming by! See you next time!



1 comment:

Laura Creates said...

Beautiful, love the layering of elements!