Sunday, August 7, 2016

The View Might Change | Vintage Charm Classic Kit

Welcome!  Wendy here today to issue our House Challenge for the week.  Your challenge if you decide to join us is to use a house icon on your project, make your home the subject of your project, or make a home decor item.  I chose to use some of the house icons found in the kit and to talk about no matter where you are, together is home for us.


This was the first grouping I made, this helped to anchor my pictures to my page and set the tone and color choices for the rest of my embellishment choices.


Designer Tip:  Don't have enough stickers in the one color?  Replace one letter from each word with another color and the effect still has the impact of the bold color, but has some fun to it also.



Thanks for joining me today, 
make sure and share your house inspired layouts with us on the FB page!


No comments: