Friday, August 26, 2016

family time in newport

Hey all, Michelle here! I pulled out my Summer Lovin' Daily Diary kit to document a trip to Newport, OR that my family and I took last month. We were there for about a week and I took lots of photos so the bulk of those are actually going to go in a mini album. But I didn't want to just skip over this trip in my family scrapbook so I picked out some of my favorites to document in some pocket pages!
The Summer Lovin' kits have bright, fun colors which are perfect for any summer project! 
Smores on the beach is pretty much awesome!!
 
On most of my photos I simply added a little tag or sticker, most attached with my tiny attacher for simplicity.
I didn't quite have enough photos to need 2 full spreads (front and back) so I took a second pocket page and cut it down with my paper trimmer.
In the top 4x6 slot I used a 3x4 photo and 3x4 card and taped them together on the back.
If you have lots of summer photos that still need to be scrapbooked there still a couple Summer Lovin' Daily Diary kits left (classic kit is sold out). I will also be using this kit to finish up my Summer Mini...only 1 week of summer vacation left!!!