Tuesday, August 2, 2016

Can't Get Enough Sunshine and Happiness

Hello and Happy Tuesday! Lynn here with a new project life page. I am still crushing on the Simple Stories "Sunshine and Happiness" collection from last month's Summer Lovin Daily Daily Kit that I had to create one more PL page before I moved on to this month's kit. Sunshine and Happiness is one of my FAV collections from Simple Stories to date. The bright, fresh colors are so perfect for summer. I took advantage of all the 2 x 2 squares that came with the collection for this page. Here's the whole page.

I used the coordinating die cuts and stickers to decorate the cards. Here's my title card.
My photos are printed on my Instax printer - I'm kinda hooked on this style photo!! I layered stickers, ribbons and papers for this card.
Here's more close ups. I used the 2 x 2 squares included in this kit. This photo pocket page is perfect to showcase these squares.
Some of the squares are decorated with die cut and stickers. I popped up a few of added dimension.
Here's the last few cards. I used more ribbon to add banners under the dimensional circle sticker.
All my photos capture my summer living. Love this time of year so much!! 
Thanks so much for stopping by today and I'll be back next week with  project using this month's Daily Diary kit called "Vintage Charm".
Have a great week!!!

3 comments:

Jana Eubank said...

Love this, Lynn! :D

Unknown said...

Which style page protector is this?

Lynn K said...

I used a photo pocket page from a HSN (Home Shopping Network) kit. Simple stories also has photo pocket page protectors with 2x2 squares.