Monday, July 11, 2016

"Water Slide" with the "Summer Lovin'" Classic Kit

Hello, it's Meridy here!  I have a layout to share today using the "Summer Lovin'" Classic Kit.  I love using lots of photos on my layouts, and today's has 8 of them!!!

The photos are the star of this layout for sure.  I started by cutting the striped Echo Park Summer Party "Sunshine Rays" patterned paper diagonally and placing it on blue background cardstock.  Next I arranged the photos, so you can see the progression of the kids going down the slide--almost like 2 photo strips.  


I added a few scraps of strips of patterned paper at the bottom right of the photos, a little washi tape, one of the Jillibean Soup word stickers, and a few other embellishments from the kit.  I sprinkled on a few sequins that I already had in my stash to complete this corner of the layout.


I needed to balance out the embellishments on the bottom right of the layout, so I added another embellishment cluster and a title to the top left of the layout.  I built up the cluster on top of a sticker, a tag, and a scrap of paper in order to ground it a little.  I added the title "Water Slide" right on top of one of the photos in some of the white space in the picture.


And that sums up the layout! Thank you for looking, I would love to see what you are creating with your July "Summer Lovin'" Classic Kit over on our Member's Facebook Page. 




1 comment:

Unknown said...

love this idea with the pictures....great sequence layout!