Wednesday, July 13, 2016

Summer Lovin': Lemonade Stand

Hi friends! It's Jana Eubank back with another page using the Summer Lovin' Classic Kit, combined with a few elements from the Summer Lovin' Daily Diary Kit. Today I have a fun page featuring a classic summer past time ... the Lemonade Stand!

LEMONADE STAND

First off, how could I *NOT* use that adorable Echo Park lemon paper on this page?! It was a given!


In the upper right corner, I layered together several of the Elle's Studio puffy stickers, accented with the kit and phrase chipboard sticker by Echo Park Paper. I think Mr. Sun looks especially cool in his "sweet sunnies," as my daughter likes to call them!


I created a little grouping of summer sweets here on the left side of the page. The pop bottle was handcut from one of the Simple Stories journaling cards that came in my Summer Lovin' Daily Diary kit. All of the other bits and bobs are from the Classic kit.


I used the Echo Park Paper letter stickers from the Daily Diary kit to create the title. The journal card, die cut tab, and phrase sticker also come from that kit. The brads and puffies are from the Classic kit.


Finally, a quick angle shot so you can see all of the fun dimension happening on this one!


How about you? Do you have some lemonade stand photos waiting to be scrapped? Pull out those Summer Lovin' kits and get them in your books!



No comments: