Monday, June 6, 2016

"Happy Days" Classic Kit

Happy Monday!  It's Meridy again, I'm here to share a layout I made with the "Happy Days" Classic Kit. This week the design team is using camera motifs to make 'picture perfect' layouts.  I am passionate about photography, therefore I LOVE all things camera.  The "Happy Days" classic kit has quite a few camera embellishments, so it was perfect for me!


 I started this week's layout by double matting my pink background paper.  I tried to really pull all of the colors from the bright Amy Tangerine patterned paper and get ALL of those colors in my layout. I used the Tim Holtz Distress Ink that came in the kit to ink the edges of all of the various layers.


The first camera I used on this layout is a stamped image that I fussy cut and colored with marker.  I decided to mask half of the wood veneer hearts with washi tape, and paint the exposed side with acrylic paint.  It was a very simple touch and I got to use some of the acrylic paints that I have in my stash.  I also added a few splatters of Heidi Swapp Color Shine from a past kit.


For my next camera embellishment, I used one of the tags that came in this month's kit.  I surrounded it with another painted wooden heart, an Amy Tangerine rubber heart, some self adhesive sequins, and one of the Amy Tangerine rub-ons.  

This wraps up my layout this week.  If you would like to share some of your layouts using your Noel Mignon kits, hop on over to our Facebook page, I would love to see your creations.  Have a great week!










No comments: