Friday, June 3, 2016

Arlo

Hey all, Michelle here. I'm sharing a layout today about our new dog. We stopped in Petsmart last week...and that was our first mistake! You see, we already have 2 dogs. Two big dogs - a lab and a golden. So we really didn't need another dog. And my husband was out of town on the other side of the world. In other words, I had no one at home that was going to give me the stink eye when I came home with another furry creature ;) And the kids said 'let's go look at the dogs'. Oh yeah, big mistake! This little guy just looked at us so sweetly and it was all over. 
I gotta say, I'm not a little dog person. I mean, they're sweet and all. But I've always been a big dog gal at heart. I love their big faces that you can squish in your hands. But this little guy, he had to some home with us. So we named him Arlo. And if you're a Disney fan, yes we got the name from The Good Dinosaur :) My oldest actually came up with it and it just fit.

So this is Arlo. And we now have 3 dogs in the house. Let the games begin!
I used papers from the Pure Bliss Classic kit and added to my page with elements from previous kits, mostly the Sweet Charlotte Classic kit. I used a 2" circle punch to cut out the circles from the Pink Paislee paper.

And that chipboard dog sticker...that was the perfect finish! 

1 comment:

BrendaB said...

Love your page....and Arlo is a cutie pie!