Tuesday, May 24, 2016

The "Pure Bliss" Continues!!

Hello Bloggers! Lynn here with another page using this month's "Pure Bliss" Classic Kit. Our challenge this week is Big or Little. Simply, use a big element or a little element on you page. I decided to go BIG with this challenge. I created a 8.5 x 11 layout this week. I love changing it up once in awhile and I love having different sized pages in my scrapbooks. This layout has a single photo that means alot to me as you can see in the journaling. Here's my page.
Each square has layered papers and embellishments. The Big on my page is the paperclip - it's the biggest one in my stash!! Here's close ups of each card.
I printed this photo with my Collect App and I love that the date is on the photo!! (I tend to forget to date my pages - bad me!!) 
Here's the paperclip photo - can you see the paperclip ok ? LOL!! I added a small piece of gold foiled vellum to add more depth to the layers. 
Here's the next card. The journaling was typed out on my vintage typewriter which I use ALOT!!
Here's the final card. I tucked some gold thread under the circle to tie in with the gold foiled ellum paper. I love these thickers included in this month's Classic Kit! 
Thanks so much for stopping by and come join us in this week's challenge. Please upload your pages to the Noel Mignon Member Page - we'd LOVE to see what you create.
Have a great week and i'll see you next week! 

No comments: