Tuesday, May 17, 2016

"Pure Bliss" Classic Kit: All in the Numbers

Hello Bloggers! Lynn here with my second layout using this month's GORGEOUS "Pure Bliss" Classic Kit. I'm continuing with this week's challenge ... All in the Numbers. Simply, include a number on your layout - easy right?! Come on and join us!! 
I used papers from Dear Lizzy "Happy Place" for my page. I love the fresh, summery tones of these papers and I found an instax photo that matched perfectly!! Here's my page.
I layered some papers under the doily and under the photo. (The doily is from my stash - I kinda have an obsession with them!) Here's a close up of the layering with the photo. 
How cute is the pineapple paperclip?!?! I clustered some embellishments by the lower right corner of the photo. 
Oh yah, the challenge - I added the year toward the bottom of my layout.
Included in the classic kit is a bottle of stickles. The color is Mint Green and I used it to add some sparkle to a few flower centers.
I loved making this page and it came together so easily with Noel's kits.
Thanks for stopping by and we'd love to have you join us in this week's challenge! I'll return next week with another page using this awesome kit! Have a great week!!

No comments: