Saturday, May 21, 2016

Pure Bliss: 5

Happy Saturday!

It's Becky with you today to share another layout for our number challenge.

For my project I chose the number 5.

It is hard to believe that my youngest is now 5 years old- do any of you feel like the time just goes by too quickly? It sure has for me with my sweet kids.

For my page I used this month's Pure Bliss Classic Kit and the colors are perfect for my girly girl who loves to dress up and be "fancy."


Our challenge for this week was to include a number somewhere on our page. I took this challenge as an opportunity to use up some of my collection of number stickers by using some from the Pure Bliss kit and other past Noel Mignon kits as well as some from my personal stash. I think it adds a fun visual element to my page. 


I used lots of embellishments including the Paige Evans chipboard that was available as a shop item. The labels across the top of the page are from the My Mind's Eye sticker pack, which I love because you get SO many stickers! 


I finished off the page with some handwritten journaling. 

I kinda really like how this page turned out with all of the number 5s. My kids have so much fun looking back at old pictures of themselves and I know this page will be one that makes Lily smile down the road when she is older. Yikes. I am not ready for that. 

Please come visit us on the Noel Mignon Members page on Facebook and share your projects with us. 

Soon we will be revealing the new kit so stay tuned! 

♥♥

No comments: