Wednesday, May 4, 2016

Picnic in the Park Crop: Challenge #3

Welcome to Day #3 of the Picnic in the Park Crop! Today's challenge is the "Grass Under Your Toes" challenge where you are to use paper fringe or a "fringey" ribbon on your project.

GRASS UNDER YOUR TOES challenge

Here is what I came up with ... I was immediately drawn to the white daisy "fringy" ribbon in the Pure Bliss Classic Kit this month and decided to use that as my element for this challenge. I used it across the center of the page to "hold" down my photo grouping and to use as an anchor for my title.

REAL LIFE





Now it's your turn! What fringe element will you include on your project? Please upload your finished page to our Noel Mignon Members Facebook Page in the "Grass Under Your Toes" challenge album.

The prize up for grabs for this challenge is the Simple Stories Say Cheese 2 Snap Pack pictured below. Get your entries in by Friday! ... Winners will be announced on Saturday, May 7th!


We can't wait to see what you make!



No comments: