Thursday, May 12, 2016

Documenting Week 17 with Pure Bliss

Happy Thursday!


Danielle here to share with you a new Process Video and photos sharing with you how I documenting Week 16 with the awesome Pure Bliss Daily Diary Kit from Noel Mignon!

I included some extra inserts this week to put in some of Liam's artwork and a piece of the packaging from his new Lego set he got for his birthday! 


To add some interest and texture to the page protector I used my sewing machine and stitched the gorgeous ribbon down the edge that came in the kit!

I loved the frame that was included in the kit! It was perfect to use on Noah's doodles! 

I love the puffy stickers from Pink Paislee/Paige Evans that came in the kit! I seriously need another pack!
I saved one of the tags that flips open, off of Liam's birthday present, and stitched it to a 3x4 card. With it tucked in to the page protector, you can still flip it open.

Thanks for stopping by, and don't forget, we would love to see you over on the Noel Mignon Facebook Members page!

No comments: