Saturday, April 2, 2016

flair and the Picture Perfect Classic kit

It's Saturday again.

It's so hard for me to believe how quickly the weeks pass by.

I am grateful for this scrapbooking hobby that helps me to document the fun times so that I can always remember them.

Today I have another project to share using the March kit, Picture Perfect.

As with other projects this week, I used a piece of flair that was included in the kit.


I really liked this piece of patterned paper from the kit, though it was a little busy for what I wanted to do so I simply started by trimming it down, adhering it to blue cardstock and then used white spray mist to help soften the background just a bit. I think it worked well since my title fit in the space where most of the white mist was concentrated.


I loved the variety of alphas and other stickers and adhesive embellishments in the kit. I used quite a few on this page. 


Here's a piece of flair and that cute little kitty ♥


I love to combine different patterns in my projects so while I added lots of multi-colored hearts and stars, I thought this polka-dotted heart would be a fun addition. 

Stay tuned to next week for more scrappy challenges and projects using our new April kit. 

4 comments:

Jana Eubank said...

LOVE this page, Becky! Such a fun use of that background paper!

Renee said...

Love this layout!! The mix of collections is perfect!! :-)

Donna said...

This is such a fun layout! Love the white mist on that background paper!

Meridy said...

I love how you toned down the pattern with mist. And the way you designed you title is super cute!!!