Saturday, April 9, 2016

Cutting it out with the Trailblazer Daily Diary kit

Hello once again!

The weeks are flying by so quickly, aren't they?

Before we know it summer time will be here!

I hope you're enjoying the great projects shared by our team this week.

For my "Cut it out" feature I have created the following layout with the Trailblazer Daily Diary Kit.


Noel surprised me with the Daily Diary kit this month and I set forth to do the kit justice, but in a different way than you are used to seeing the Daily Diary kit used. Instead of creating pocket pages I will be using the cards and other product on traditional pages and other projects. 

So, if you get only the Daily Diary kit, you can still create traditional scrapbook pages with it if you'd like!

I actually really like using the pocket card for quick layouts. 


There are so many fun embellishments in this kit and I used quite a few of them on this page. The flowers gave the brown/blue/orange color palette a more feminine feel. 


To go with the "cut it out" challenge for this week I used a circle punch on this pocket card and added the heart and enamel dot detailing. It is simple but adds a fun detail to my page. 


As always, there is a variety of alphabet stickers in this kit. I used a mixture of those as well as lots of hearts to convey the love felt by my daughter for her sweet grandparents. We treasure the memories we have with those we love so much. 

I hope you have a great weekend. 

Thanks, as always, for stopping by the Noel Mignon blog today. 

Stay tuned next week for our new challenge. 

1 comment:

Donna said...

Terrific layout. I LOVE that cut circle!!!