Tuesday, February 23, 2016

Hearts All a Flutter with Heart of Gold

Hello and Happy Tuesday! Lynn here with another layout I created using February's lovely Heart of Gold Classic Kit.  I decided to make a 8.5 x 11 layout this week to continue with our design team challenge "Hearts All a Flutter". The challenge this week is simply to incorporate an interactive or moving element on your project. This can be a dangling charm, or hidden journaling for example. I chose to hide some journaling on the back of a tag that can be removed and put back easily from my page. Here's my layout ...
I used mostly Pink Paislee Memorandum papers for my page - such a fun collection!
The tag behind the photo of my two love bugs has some journaling typed on it. I can remove the tag easily making it an interactive element.
Come join us in this week's challenge - we would love to see what you create!

1 comment:

Kathy Skou said...

I love everything about this layout Lynn!!!!