Thursday, January 21, 2016

The Perfect Added Touch-Stamping & Your Pocket Pages

Hi everyone!
Today I am here to share you a very simple layout I completed in my pocket page album...and how I used the awesome roller stamp from Dear Lizzy that was included in this month's kit.  

Stamps are so much fun to use...when we remember to use them right?!?
I know I am guilty. I have a ton and really need to use them more because they are so simple, yet add such awesome touches to pages and projects.


For me, this layout is all about the subtle details.  The stamping being one of them.
The stamping actually looks so awesome that it doesn't even look like an "add on".  The way I added the sentiments to my page actually looks like the cards came like that already.
So awesome, right?



There are so many different ways to use stamps in projects, but I decided this time around I would add my stamp sentiments as an additional "embellishment".  I simply added my stamped image onto my tag embellishments and onto a pocket page card that already had text on it.



As you can see, I added the "follow your heart" and "pretty please" image directly onto the heart die cut.  The "happy dance" image was stamped onto the super cute banner die cut.  I then added a simple puffy sticker. Love the combo.


On the left hand side of my layout I added the "XOXO" stamp sentiment directly onto a pre designed 3x4 card from the kit.  You may actually recognize that I altered that card as well.  I really wanted to use it for this layout, but the colors that were on the card did not exactly match my scheme.  So I simply found some coordinating paper from the kit and trimmed off some to adhere over top the portions of the card I wanted covered.  Easy right?  I love when you can alter products to make them fit what you are working on. SO great!

So once that was done I used the roller stamp to simply add my extra sentiment!


Stamps are such an awesome way to customize ones layouts and scrapbook projects.  After using this awesome roller stamp this month I am more inspired than ever to continue adding stamps onto my projects. I hope you are also inspired to use your stamps more too! They really are so much fun.

No comments: