Thursday, November 19, 2015

So Thankful-Celebrated through Daily Diary Pocket Pages

Today I am SO excited to share my latest Noel Mignon Daily Diary pocket pages using November's kit Golden Delicious.  I am so excited because it surrounds one of my most favourite things in the world....gratitude and thankfulness.  


I am continuing on creating pages in my 6x8 album with this kit.  I just love this size for so many reasons.  One thing that is really fabulous about the Daily Diary kits is that the are full of cards that already come either 2x2 or 4x4 sized.  It makes these pocket pages SO convenient and quick to create. LOVE that!


The left hand side of my spread this month features a full page photo.  I added some of the kit's embellishments on top.  I am just loving the Tim Holtz Small Talk Occasions stickers that are included in this kit.  Such beautiful sentiments and they make awesome additions onto pages.


As always, I have added my embellishments both directly onto the pocket sleeve, as well as onto my photo.


The right hand side of my spread consists of photos, 2x2 patterned paper cards, and those super cute chipboard photo frames I cannot get enough of.  I LOVE these! They are so fun to add to photos and provide the most perfect dimension.


I love using the 4x4 cards in these pockets.  I simply trim the card down to 2x2 and then I am able to fill 4 of the pockets.  


Hands down, my family is where my deepest gratitude and thankfulness lies.  He is our miracle baby and each day my heart bursts with gratitude for him.


I am so thankful for these photos and memories of our life.

2 comments:

MarciaD said...

I love your pages! I'm thinking about using an album that size (6 x 8) for PL next year. What brand is it?

Lindsay Bateman said...

Marcia D the album is from Heidi Swapp...it was actually part of a kit she did last year. The page protectors are 6x8 mix....studio calico and simple stories!