Saturday, November 14, 2015

Daily Diary Diorama

Hello Everyone! Michelle Zerull here with another fun little project that I created with the Golden Delicious Daily Diary Kit.
The gorgeous vintage illustration of the Mother and Daughter stole my heart! I had to use it, but I didn't want it hidden away in a scrapbook. I wanted to put it where I would see it, so I made a mini diorama that I can hang in my craft room.
It wasn't a difficult project and it didn't take very long at all. I used a Sizzix die to make the box, but there are numerous box templates and scoreboards on the market to make boxes of any size. I used the twine so that I could hang it. As I mentioned last week, I love this twine. I had a bit of a panic attack at the thought of running out of it. Luckily, I have plenty left. :)

Thank you for letting me share with you today. I truly loved making this and I can't wait to create even more fun things with this month's Daily Diary Kit

Have a great day!