Tuesday, November 3, 2015

A Golden Delicious Kinda Week

Hi Everyone! Lynn here with a project life page using the absolutely gorgeous November Golden Delicious Daily Dairy Kit. This month's kit is FULL of lovely fall themed PL cards, papers and embellishments. I wanted to show that some of these fall themed cards can also be used for a non-fall week. I used a smaller pocket page this week - I love different sized pages in my albums. Here's the whole page.
In this month's Daily Diary kit is Tim Holtz Small Talk Stickers. I'm a huge fan of these stickers and they are PERFECT for project life cards.
I added some stitching to the cards for more detail and texture.
I kept the title card very simple.
This is my favorite card. I layered a smaller vase die cut shape onto my card and tucked some twine behind the vase.
I layered and stitched some die cut shapes on this card.
Here is the final card.
Thanks for stopping by today and I'll be back next week with a fall themed page with this stunning kit! Have a great week!!
 
 

No comments: