Monday, September 7, 2015

A non-patterned paper layout!

Whenever I go to make a layout, I usually over-print photos to it... so I had this little photo leftover from my layout from last week. I still wanted to scrap it, but because of its small size, I didn't want to give it a 12x12 treatment. Once upon a time, I used to scrap 8 1/2 x 11 layouts, so I went back to my roots for this layout! 

As I was working on it, I decided to challenge myself to not use any of the patterned papers from the Show & Tell Kit . I know that I did end up matting the whole thing with one, but I was proud that I didn't end up using any other than that! 


This kit is PACKED with stickers and embellishments that made this easy. I love these simple layers framing the photo. 


I pulled out an old stamp from another kit to add a little dimension, 
and of course some splatters of ink.



Today is the LAST DAY for this great offer! If it were me, I would grab the Show & Tell Daily Diary kit... my oh my, is it pretty!!



2 comments:

Ginny said...

Do you have a you tube video?

Donna said...

LOVE THIS